Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pin Cushions

Two of my newest pin cushions and by far my favorite! 
 Brown and pink is so girlie and sweet.  I love the moda home brown and pink polka dot.
 Shangri la by Moda was one of my favorite lines and a little Buggy Barn star is one of of my favorite patterns. 

Both pin cushions are stuffed with crushed walnut shells.  I love how the pins feel going into the cushion.  Is that weird? 

I love easy quick projects.  Maybe its because life is so crazy and I like to feel like I can actually get something done.  Thus the pin cushions, small quilts, square quilts etc.  I didn't realize I have a pattern going on here...I must hate to have unfinished projects!

4 comments:

Linda said...

VERY cute pincushions! You are a busy gal!

Thelma said...

I just love your pin cushions, I need to make more time for little projects like this. I'm guessing I could piece a couple in just one afternoon....I need to work on that!

Kelly said...

You're amazing! I don't know how you get so much stuff done! So cute too!

The Neilson Family said...

Abby, I love love the dress!! Thank you! I will call you soon. I was just telling my Mom about the cutest red dress from there! Glad you had a fun vacation!