Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nicey Jane

I fell in love with this line.  I LOVE the big BIG polka dots, the large floral, the colors.  Everything about this line screams ME.  I can't decide what to make out of it - and I fear before I figure it out it will be impossible to find.  Any ideas? 


 Pine Needles had a charm pack they had cut from the fabrics, so I grab that up to make a little something to tie me over til I made a final decision on a bigger quilt.  I'm loving this little baby quilt.  If only I had a girl!


 I don't think Mike would go for it hanging in Sam's BLUE nursery.


Maybe draped over my chair in the family room?  Adds a little springy color.


Or a little table topper so I don't have to dust so much....


Or I might just look at these dots ALL DAY.

This may just end up in my Etsy Store to help pay for the big quilt once I can decide what to do.  I've gotta go with big bold blocks to showcase the fabric.  If you have any ideas let me know!

1 comment:

marta said...

this is one of my VERY favorites ever. so springy and fun for baby showers, girls luncheons or mother's day gifts. i really adore it. it totally deserves a good home. p.s. this isn't a hint or anything. xo.