Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quilt Room Clean up

I've spent the last few weeks trying to clean up my sewing room.  I should have taken before pictures so I can remember to NEVER let it get this crazy again.  I had bags of fabric all over my floor.  It is still a bit of a mess, but at least I got almost everything put into bins and put away in the closet.

Everytime Mike walks into my room he asks me what I can sell.  He's an ebayer.  Anything in our house that isn't used within a 6 month period goes on "the bay" has he calls it.  So he is horrified everytime he walks into my room to see my stash.  He also feels I have a serious fabric addiction that I laugh about and he doesn't think is funny.

So in an effort to make him happy and help me clean up a bit, I found a few items (2 bags full) of fabric that I would be willing to sell.  Reluctantly, I have listed them on my etsy store for some great deals.  Everything listed is at least 50% off the retail price if not more. 

Head on over and check it out. 

No comments: