Stayed up til 2:30am on Friday night/Saturday morning. I got the following completed.
- Binding on a fall table runner
- New fall table runner completed
- Borders on a square fall table topper
- Loved the square table topper so much - make another one with an extra border on it
- Sewed the first portion of the turning twenty blocks for Whit
I even woke up at 8am Saturday and wasn't tired or complaining! We had a fun Saturday of shopping, eating out, kids took 3 hour naps! It was a joyous day. We swam late intot he night, roasted marshmellows, and had adventures with the tree ghosts (something Jake has made up).
Sunday has been a lazy day at home - a little grocery shopping - a little sun - and I started sewing together my next 2 Swoon blocks. How I'm loving this quilt. I can't believe how many pieces are going into one block. Good thing they are so big!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.