Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Swoon

My friend Ann and I decided to start the quilt pattern Swoon by ThimbleBlossoms.  It is a fun star pattern and the blocks are big!  It tooks us about 2 hours to get the first block done last night.  May second one went a little faster.  I'm kind of addicted and went to get this quilt done!



We are doing this out of the Hometown line by Sweetwater, and I'm loving these fabrics.  The wheels are turning of what else I could make using some of these colors!

These blocks are so big - how cute would one star be in the middle with a few borders for a baby quilt or table topper!  I'm loving this quilt!

1 comment:

Heather D. said...

I just came across your blog as I was searching for people who are making Swoon out of this fabric. I am on block 3 of mine, and am noticing that your first two blocks, and my first two blocks are very similar! You're welcome to come to my blog and take a look:
www.craftingdotdotdot.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day.