Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Mondays

I did pretty good this last week.  What I didn't get to during the week, I did finish up this weekend.  I have to say the Chicken Taquitos  are delicious!  I made them for lunch today and I've been planning a Cinco de Mayo party in my head ever since just so I can make them again.

Also - remember last week when I said I had only cooked once in the last 3 weeks....I tried Pioneer Women's Sour Cream Noodle bake.  It was really good.  Instead of doubling the layers like her recipe calls for, I just did a single layer but twice...and froze one for later...which is what we'll be having on Tuesday.  Here goes - another week of ideas.

Monday - chicken tacos
Tuesday - Sour Cream Noodle Bake
Wednesday - Sandwiches or eat out (I'm going to a wedding shower!)
Thursday - Baked Ziti
Friday - Asian Chicken Salad

No comments: