Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lunch Break

Tuesdays I work from home.  My goal each Tuesday is to get the kids to nap at the same time.  This doesn't happen often.  So when it happened this last Tuesday, I decided to take a real lunch break.  I ran downstairs and made the most of my hour.  At the end of it, I had this completed!


Fabric is Lumiere de Noel by French General for Moda.  Pattern is The Every Day Table Topper from Anka's Treasures.  The book is Charmed and Dangerous and has a lot of great patterns.  This one can be made in an hour (or so) during your lunch break!

6 comments:

marta said...

loving this one ab and that adorable halloween one. you are too talented. i love the fun pattern of this one. way to rock your lunch hour.

Amber said...

Are you serious, an hour lunch break? That would take me a month, at least. So pretty!

Heidi said...

An hour? I'm skeptical. I could have it done in an hour if I was in your basement, you at the sewing machine, or straightening up all my edges & me, at the ironing board or holding baby Sam - all the while chatting your ear off.
This is so cute. I like Anka stuff. Simply cute.

Travelin'Oma said...

So cute.

Thelma said...

I've bought that fabric but have yet to decide what to do with it! Your block looks wonderful, and what a great use of your lunch hour!

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

JOIN TODAY