Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Mondays

Wow its been awhile since I posted a menu!  But this week I'm starting a new life - I worked out - I've eaten well - and I'm going to try to cook a few meals at home.... what a concept.  Mike asked me a week or two ago if my goal was to eat out every single night.... why yes - yes it was!

I'm almost at 10,000 steps today and will for sure get there by the end of the night - so here's to a good start!

Monday - Tortellini w/Caesar salad
Tuesday - Turkey meatball and Pineapple skewers (real easy - meatballs from costco -marinate in teriyaki sauce w/pineapple and grill
Wednesday - Steak, salad, and fruit
Thursday - Boys fend for themselves - I've got a shower
Friday - Pesto Chicken and fruit
Saturday - another shower - whats going on?

My goal is 10,000 steps a day - which I usually can't do without a little workout - so hopefully that will keep me motivated!

Off to make dinner!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Do you have a FitBit? It's the only way I keep track and get my steps in.

Michele said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I'm going to the grocery store today :-)