Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm Still Kicking

I can't believe its been so long since my last post!  Things have been a bit crazy here in the Latimer household.  

Had a little vacation, had a little business trip - been a lot of quilting going on - doing a lot of living with no time left for blogging!

I did take a few projects on my trip and got some binding done - so have a completed quilt to show this week - and I finished a few tops.


But tonight I am finishing a big ole quilt - and am so tired - I'll have to get caught up this weekend with a few posts.  

In other big news - we've got Sam sleeping with in his own bed - it might not last all night, and every so often he ends up with a friend - but I'm ok with that....


Aren't they so cute when they are sleeping?  

I gotta get off to bed myself!


No comments: