Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, but especially to the father of my kids.  I couldn't ask for a better dad and husband.  He is so good to our kids and so good to me.  I am grateful every day that I found and married the love of my life.  He is my rock and my best friend.  I'm lucky that I fall in love with him again and again every time I see him with our kids.  He is such a fun "Disneyland" dad and they love him to death.  I have loved watching him become a dad.  He he kind and sweet with the kids, yet stern and tough.  Yet he spoils them rotten.  They certainly have him wrapped around their little fingers.  He is everything in a dad a kid could hope for and I'm so lucky he is the dad to our kids.


I also wanted to wish my own dad a Happy Father's Day.  He is a kind hearted, loving father who is always there for me whenever I call.  He comes by my office regularily to check on me.  He is the first person I call when we need help with cars, yard, house issues and he always comes running.  He is a wonderful grandpa to our kids and is such a great example of what a father should be in life.  I am so lucky to have had him growing up.  

                                      

My father-in-law Ken is also a great father to my family.  He is kind and loving and is the greatest grandpa to our kids.  Always chasing them around, taking them on walks and playing iPad games with them.  He is a constant support to our family and we are so lucky to have him in our lives.

Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there.  I am blessed to have so many great dads in my life.  

No comments: