Friday, August 27, 2010

It's All About Fall


The weather here has been a little up and donw the last week or so.  Cooler temps one day, 90's the next.  Raining and thunder storms one day, not a cloud in the sky the next.  I have to say - the cooler days and the thunder storms get me so excited for fall!  There is something about this time of year that I love. 

I can't wait to put out my fall decorations (making their debut this weekend).  Its almost as big as Christmas at my house.  I love the orange, red, brown, and yellow leaves that we start to see.  Even the mums which I don't always love - tempt me when I see the beautiful big pots at Costco in late August. The oranges and rust colors pull me in!  I love the pumpkins, the soups, the ciders, the breeze that comes in the air.  I know its still August and I'm a bit early, but I am so excited for fall this year! 




Next year when Jake heads off to pre school we'll have to see how I feel about fall then...but for now I'm loving the rainy, cooler days coming our way!

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I'm glad you follow the Fall Tribute tradition!

polly said...

can't wait to see fall tribute tomorrow!