Sunday, May 2, 2010

To Quilt

Going through my quilting closet tonight I found a few loves I had forgotten about.  They are currently laying on my floor now so I will remember to quilt them. 


Using the My 3 Stars Buggy Barn pattern I made a smaller version.  I made this before Jake was born.  Almost 3 years ago.  Time to quilt it?  Its still one of my favorite quilts.  I love the Shangri la line which is of course 3 Sisters from Moda.  I've debated on if I should add a thicker border.  What do you think?


This little wall hanging? Table Topper?  I created myself.  Yes can you believe it?  I know its a flag, not rocket science, but I do love it.  I think its the fabrics.  Prairie Paisley by Minick and Simpson for Moda.  I have bins of this.  I dream about it at night.  Have some ideas to use it as its getting closer to the 4th of July, so stay tuned. 

Goal is to do these right after the one client quilt I've had for the last couple of weeks.  Gotta get that one out first!  So glad I found these, they have inspired me to clean out my closet.  All the quilts hanging waiting to be quilted are mine....isn't that why I bought the machine in the first place?

2 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Darling flag!

Kelly said...

I'm in LOVE with the star quilt!!!