Monday, April 19, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth


I've heard it said that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.  We've just spend a week at  Disneyworld and I have to believe in the magic.  It really was one of the best trips we've ever had.  I was a little reluctant about taking our 2 small children to Florida, a 4 hour flight, to Disneyworld, too much of everything for them.  But they did great.  Loved the flight, loved the Magic Kingdom, loved Animal Kingdom, loved the resort we stayed at...it really was magical.



If you're planning a trip to Disneyland and to Disneyworld in the same year, I would highly recommend getting this premium pass.  If you go to both parks you've paid for the pass.  If you go three times in a year you've saved a lot of money.   Plus you don't have to pay for parking.  It was great, we went to all 4 parks, and I can't wait to go back.

I'll be posting some blogs and pics of our trip during the week, check back soon!




2 comments:

polly said...

it is the happiest place on earth. glad we got to tag along!

Kelly said...

I was going to say...where are all the pictures???