Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Nativity



This year we braved the cold, set out with a 10 day old baby and went where all doctors begged me not to go with a new little one....a FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY!

The Bagley's (my mom's side of the family) has a Christmas party every year. Although we had decided not to attend this year, my Aunt Marty put together a night of holiday fun and Jake had a part! She had a nativity planned with costumes, lines, background scenery, a choir, the whole nine yards. There was no way, new baby and all, that I was going to miss my little Jake in his debut role as the cow. His line was "Let my manager be his bed." With the help of Whitney (Jake's BFF) he did wonderfully. (I'll have to figure out how to load the video one of these days). I may be a little bias, but I do believe he may be the greatest two year old nativity cow EVER! I was so proud of my little cow.

Thanks Marty for a great party.

No comments: