Saturday, May 31, 2014

Client Quilts

I found some old pictures I don't think I've blogged yet!  I'm trying to stay current (or more current) and these are from LAST YEAR!  I can't even remember who's quilts these all were!  So I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.  

First up is the cute quilt - pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew Sugar Dish I love these bright fun colors it was done out of!

I'm a sucker for a dresden block!

The quilting pattern is Butterfly Garden 


Love this next quilt - and Orange Peels looked great on it (doesn't it look great on everything?)


I want a quilt with this backing - SO CUTE!

I love any quilt that has some type of chain look to it - so this was so fun to work on!


 The quilting was dense - Double Rose Special - but perfect for this quilt!

This next quilt out of Marmalade is a favorite!  I love this pattern and the fabric.  The orange border kills me!  

Pam chose Anne's Favorite Flower for the quilting design.  One of my favorite flower patterns!
This border!

She used the orange floral from Happy Go Lucky for the backing which was perfect!  LOVE this print.  


This next quilt is a leaf pattern and we used Leaves as the design.  


4 comments:

Addie said...

So pretty! Love the marmalade quilt! And that orange peel quilting! Great job!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Gorgeous quilts, you did a great job quilting these!

Empty Closet Quilting said...

So many amazing quilts. I just love that marmalade fabric!!

Carrie said...

I love them all!! :)