Monday, May 5, 2014

Client Quilts

I have some fun quilts to share!  I try to just show pictures and not be too wordy!


This cute quilt was done using Gilded which looked so cool on this grey backing.  


Becky Jo sent over this CUTE Kaleidoscope quilt by V and Co.  I've had this quilt on my list for a long time so I was so excited to see one in person!  


She chose Modern Twist which adds such great texture to this quilt!
I loved the fabrics she used - this black on was my favorite!
 
This next quilt is Collettia's and it was a fun bright HST quilt!
She chose Geometric  which is one a great texture design.


Next quilt is a Swoon Robin sent over - She chose the Baptist Fan - which is almost required right? 



Dana sent over a few quilts and this Ballerina quilts was one of them!  

 She chose Feathers and Swirls which was a new design for me - so it was fun to play with it!

Alison sent over two of these quilts that were identical.  I LOVE the rainbow ombre effect of light to dark.  Looked soooo cool - the picture doesn't do it justice at all!


She chose Orange Peel which is a fan favorite and looks great on almost any quilt!

This next quilt is Corey's from Little Miss Shabby

 This is the PS I Quilt pinwheel sampler quilt and I REALLY didn't want to send this one home.  Corey sure know how to pick out fabrics!  I started this quilt back in the day, but of course its in a box somewhere - need to go fish it out now and finish!


Corey chose Plumage which is a fun feather and adds wonderful texture to the quilt.  And this strawberry backing - SO cute!

This quilt/panel is from Pat - 

We chose Heart in a Swirl and I have to say I love it!  I'm not a heartsy kind of person - but I really like how this looks - especially on the back!



This next Ballerina quilt is by Meg and she and her mom Dana used the same quilting pattern Feathers and Swirls 

Love these fabrics she used!


This quilt by Teresa was a favorite!  I LOVE Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille and LOVE stars - perfect fit!  She didn't use a pattern - just went with HST and made stars. 
 
This is for her granddaughters bed - and she chose Butterfly Garden which is so fun and whimsical! 

 
Neesha made this beautiful quilt.  I'm a big French General fan - so I loved this quilt.  Its the cheater fabric with borders - doesn't it make the perfect quilt!
 
She chose Denali which fit great with these fabrics. 


Love the back!

Dana sent in this cute "mini" Swoon - not really a mini block - but mini because there are only 4 of the big blocks. 

Because it was baby sized - I went with baby sized Baptist Fans and LOVE how it turned out!


This next quilt is one of Neesha's also - and got so much Insta love!  She found the tutorial on Pinterest for the center and just went with the border - isn't is AMAZING! 

She had a couple of choices of the quilting - and I picked Argyle the texture is wonderful with this pattern. and it kind of gives it a cross hatched look! I loved watching this quilt come to life!


This last quilt immediately went on my to do list once I saw it in person.  And Dana is so lucky it got returned to her.  I wanted to keep it so bad! The pattern is Vintage from Camille Roskelley's Simply Retro book (if you don't have this book yet - RUN out and get it.  EVERY SINGLE PATTERN is a good one!)
 
 
This quilt is Vintage using Scrumptious.  I have fat quarters of this I bought for another quilt - which quickly got reallocated to this one! 


She chose the Simple Cable quilting which looks perfect for this quilt!
Love the backing floral fabric!

 
That is all for today - hope you stayed with me through all the pictures!  Trying to get caught up on showing the amazing quilts - so I'll get another one ready for later this week!  Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Darlene said...

All amazing and beautiful.

Addie said...

Wow, all so pretty! Love the swoon's and HST stars!

candy said...

Beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing.

gailss said...

Love every one of them and great quilting done! Oh...just want to start those but will put some on my list which is getting longer by the day!
Thanks

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

So many gorgeous quilts! Love the baptist fans on the swoon, it's my favorite of all quilting patterns and looks great on a quilt like this!

KeyQuilter said...

do u use computer quilter?

CJ said...

So much beauty in one post! I don't know how you can stand to return quilts to people. ;) I can imagine your TO DO list grows by leaps and bounds when you see quilts in person and then after they are quilted there is even more incentive.