Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Menu Mondays

I may mess with the order of these meals this week, but I have all the ingredients so my goal is to get to each one of these this week.  I also did a meal search on Pioneer Woman's website - so you'll notice a lot of these links are for her food - but really, isn't everything she posts amazing!

Monday - Shrimp Tacos
Tuesday - Chicken Enchiladas
Wednesday - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Thursday - Maple Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Friday - Sloppy Joes

Told you I had a lot of recipes from PW.  My goal is - I bought cabbage for the shrimp tacos, so I needed to use it all up - enters pork sandwich with slaw on top.  I bought a bunch of cilantro for the kabob salsa so I had to find the shrimp taco recipe to finish up the cilantro.  I bought buns for pork sandwiches, so I need to use them up = sloppy joes...there is a method to my madness....


No comments: