Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July



This holiday weekend has been a fun, family party filled event!  I have always loved the 4th of July for the fireworks and BBQ's.  Too bad I haven't seen any fireworks yet, but we've sure eaten a lot!

Saturday we spent the day in the pool with the kids.  Jake is turning into quite the swimmer and I'm happy to report that Sam is beginning to like the sun and was happy spending the day outside.

Saturday night we went to a BBQ with the Latimer family.  We all hadn't gotten together in awhile and it was fun to see everyone.  Jake had fun playing with the dogs and running around the big back yard.
The kids were so warn out when we got home they went straight to sleep.  Mike and I actually had time to watch a movie.  It's been awhile since we've done that!

Sunday we spent the day swimming and eating with Jason and Whitney.  They make the best guacamole and garden burgers.  The didn't sleep well all day cause they didn't want to miss out on any quality time with Whitney.  So they both went to sleep at 7:30 last night!  Mike and I actually watched another movie.  Twice in a weekend.....that is a new record.

We are off tonight for another BBQ at my family's house.  I've forgotten my camera all weekend I'll try to remember it tonight!

This is what the summer is all about...swimming, sun, food, and fun!

No comments: