Friday, April 19, 2013

Longarm Quilting

I've been putting up a few new patterns on my pinterest board and will be working to add a border board and block board for more custom jobs in the next week or two. 


Currently running a special of ALL Edge to Edge designs are $.01 an inch.  This is a great deal and won't last forever, so take advantage while you can! 
I am offering a 72 hour turnaround on edge to edge designed quilts.
Quilts with edge to edge design but separate border design are $.015 for up to 2 borders. 
Custom quilting begins at $.02 an inch and goes up depending on complexity. 
I have batting available for $7 a yard.
I will ship quilts back - and only charge actual shipping costs. 
No hidden costs!  Quilting, Batting, and tax if you live in Utah are the only charges on the invoice. 

Contact me if you're interested - abby@latimerlane.com check out my pinterest board to view designs.

4 comments:

Ashley P. said...

What about if you are in another state? I have a few larger quilts in the 'planning' stage and I really don't want to quilt them on my home machine. haha

Abby said...

Hi Ashley - your email isn't attached to your profile - feel free to email me directly at abby@latimerlane.com. I would be happy to have you ship quilts and I'll ship back - 72 hour still applies - only additional cost is actual shipping!

Thanks
Abby

Suze said...

I love your work and wanted to let you know I found you through a link at a quilting life.

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com