I've been quilting a lot the past few weeks and as I am alone with my thoughts, I keep thinking of some questions I have. It amazes me the randomness that goes through ones head. Here are a few things I wish I had the answers to....
1. Why do cartoon kids not have parents? Where are they? Who is raising these children?
2. How does a 1 year old blow through a house like a tornado?
3. Will my house ever be clean for a 24 hour period again?
4. Why can't people be content with what they have?
5. How I ended up as the mean parent? I really thought going into parenthood Mike would have that role.
6. Why do other people's kids sleep through the night?
7. Where did Jake learn the terms "Calm down Mom", and "Don't worry about it?" Seems a little old for him???
8. Does Brad from the Bachelor know all about Michelle's past?
9. Who else is watching the Housewives of Beverly Hill's? How come I can't look away?
10. The sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, they'll be sun...(I think of this to the actual tune of the song)
Random I know.....