Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Client Quilts

I can't believe 2 months have past!  Its been such a busy busy time - quilting, working, kids, birthdays etc etc.  I have so much to show you.

So today we will start with a few quilts I've worked on over the last few months.  

First up is Kristin's Christmas Scrappy quilt - LOVE how the blue makes it look like an Irish Chain quilt.  


She chose Sprigs of Holly for her quilting.  This is a newer pattern and I love it!

Judy made this cute table topper and now I need one!


We used posies for the quilting - and it turned out so cute.  I'm wondering how this would work out of mini charms!


Marsha made this beautiful floral quilt - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black prints in this quilt!

She picked 30s Flower for the quilting. 

 Doesn't it look pretty on the minky!

This is Becca's sampler quilt - I loved looking at all the blocks as I quilted.  
 She chose flirtatious.  I have to say this is one of my favorite patterns to add texture.  It always looks great without over taking the quilt pattern or fabrics.  

You can't see very well - as it was a BRIGHT day when I was taking this pictures, but she had a big block on her backing with all of the names of the blocks stitched on it.  Such a cute idea for a sampler quilt!


Becca's other quilt was this fun hourglass/hst quilt.  
 Love the white background.
 She chose popcorn for the quilting which looked fun on the solid backing too!
 Red Letter Day - oh I've missed you.  This is a sample quilt for Quiltique in Las Vegas.
 They have it kitted up and ready to make just like the original.  We used the cable pattern - I mean how could you not?  
 Love this blue backing!

Liz brought me this fun zig zag quilt - I don't know the name of the pattern - but a sample was hanging up at Pine Needles here locally so I've had a few cross my path.  I've loved every one!

I chose bubble meander for this one - I love the texture it adds in the white. 

  And the number backing - LOVE IT!

Liz's other quilt was this cute simple square quilt for her granddaughter.  I loved the fun bright colors and the geometric border - I need some of this fabric!
  I chose Excited for the quilt pattern - its a new fun floral I've been using a little bit lately.  I love that it has a flower and swirls all into one!  Its one of my favs right now.  



She had a green minky backing - I always love how the design shows up on minky

Just a quick post today to show you what I've been working on!  I've got more coming later this week!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Thanks for showing us your great work! You inspire us.

Empty Closet Quilting said...

So much beautiful piecing and quilting! Just lovely!