Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Marys Cottage Quilt

 

 
 

 
 
 
A month or two ago - I was lucky enough to quilt this quilt up for Mary from Mary's Cottage Quilts.  This is one of her new patterns and I can't wait to get my hands on it!


I loved this pattern first because of the stars (my favorite) and second because of the chain feel.  I also loved that this quilt has an old time feel - yet with the reds and aqua its more vintage and modern which I love!  This pattern is on my to do list!

 
Mary chose Deb's Feathers which is one of my favorites!

 
I loved the bright red border and how the back looks with this feather. 

 
I don't even know what the name of the pattern is - if you're interested I know Mary is selling it at Elaine's Quilt Block.  I'll update this post with the name as soon as I get my own pattern.  Thanks Mary for letting me work on such a beautiful quilt! 


No comments: